We spent Ryleigh's 1st Christmas in Mechanicsburg with the Connell's. She had a great time with Nana, Pops, Aunt Katie, Uncle Kevin and Great Aunt Fran. She also got to meet "Big Nana" and had visits from several out-of-town aunts, uncles & cousins.
We were thankful that we were with family over the holidays because it proved to be an eventful Christmas. First, Max got "skunked" in the back yard on Christmas Eve. Thanks to Uncle Kevin and Pops for their help in bathing Max in various concoctions - tomato juice, hydrogen peroxide, banking soda, etc. Even after a trip to the groomers last week, we still don't think the smell is completely gone!
Then to top things off, I ended up in the ER on Christmas Day with mastitis - which basically made me feel like I had the flu - fever, chills, etc. Thanks so much to Nana and Aunt Katie for all of their help with Ryleigh while I was under the weather. I am happy to report that I am much better now!
Although we had some unexpected twists and turns, it was still the most special Christmas that either Pat or I have ever had - simply because it was our first with our baby girl. Enjoy the pics!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment