Monday, January 12, 2009

1 Month Old

Ryleigh is 1 month old today! We can't believe how time flies! At her 1-month checkup today, she weighed a whopping 10 lbs, 5 oz and measured 21.5 inches long. Not surprisingly, she is in the 90th percentile for weight (she's a really good eater) and is average height (50th percentile). Apparently she has a big head too because she measured in the 90th percentile for that as well :)

This last month has been wonderful! It is amazing how much we've noticed her change during that time. We even got our first smiles out of her during the last 24 hours. I don't think anything can melt your heart more than your baby girl smiling up at you! We are looking forward to watching her grow over the coming weeks and months and seeing her little personality develop :)

Here are some of our favorite pics from Ryleigh's 1st month. ENJOY!

2 comments:

East Coast Girl said...

My Gran-neice is as beautiful as her mommy....I am so glad you have this blog so that I may enjoy seeing her grow....

I love you guys and miss you alot

Aunt Donna

texas uncle said...

Tell Pat I'm sorry (haha) that the Jackson genes are so dominent.She is so beautiful. Keep the pic's comming.

We love you guys (all 3 of you)

Uncle Bill & Aunt Sharon